Benefits of NWADEBS Membership include:
- Opportunity to network with people in all areas of death-related work.
- Quarterly meetings offering presentations on a range of death- related topics (no charge for members, $20 for non-members).
- Registration discounts at NWADEBS-sponsored events.
- Regular email updates of local trainings, events and resources.
- Featured Members page listing
- Community Resources page listing
- CEUs available (to members and non-members) for $15 per quarterly presentation.
Regular membership is $30 annually. Student and senior discount membership is $20 annually.
To become a member, click here.
If you would like, you can mail a check made payable to NWADEBS for $30 or $20, depending on your membership level, to PO Box 4672, Portland OR 97208.
Date & Time: April 5th, 2018; 11:30am to 1:30pm Location: Lewis & Clark’s Graduate School of Education and Counseling, South Chapel. Guest Speaker: Sperry, MDiv, Naval Reserve Chaplain Registration Link & More Details! You may not be a...read more
Thursday, October 5, 2017; 11:30am to 1:30pm Guest Speaker: Catherine Beckett, Ph.D., Board Member and Therapistread more
January 4th, 2018; 11:30am to 1:30pm Guest Speaker: Dr. Ingrid Rose Whose Reality is it Anyway? Bridging Worlds with Those in Remote States of Consciousness How do we make contact and join with those who are in far-‐out states of consciousness...read more
July 5th, 2018; 11:30am to 1:30pm Register here! Guest Speaker: Matt Whitaker Location: Lewis & Clark’s Graduate School of Education and Counseling, South Chapel. In 1997, Oregon enacted the Death with Dignity Act. The act authorized medical...read more