Benefits of NWADEBS Membership include:
- Opportunity to network with people in all areas of death-related work.
- Quarterly meetings offering presentations on a range of death- related topics (no charge for members, $20 for non-members).
- Registration discounts at NWADEBS-sponsored events.
- Regular email updates of local trainings, events and resources.
- Featured Members page listing
- Community Resources page listing
- CEUs available (to members and non-members) for $15 per quarterly presentation.
Regular membership is $30 annually. Student and senior discount membership is $20 annually.
To become a member, click here.
If you would like, you can mail a check made payable to NWADEBS for $30 or $20, depending on your membership level, to PO Box 4672, Portland OR 97208.
Date: January 3, 2019read more
Date: April 4th, 2019read more
· Exploring Anticipatory Grief and Bereavement Through Mindful Photography and Reflective Journaling
Date: July 11th, 2019read more
Date: Oct 3rd, 2019read more