Welcome to NWADEBS’s Website
The Northwest Association for Death Education & Bereavement Support is a non-profit organization that exists to promote quality death education and bereavement support. The membership is made up of counselors, students, educators, nurses, physicians, hospital personnel, nursing home and hospice staff, social workers, physical and recreational therapists, complementary health providers, volunteers and lay persons who are committed to:
- Improving the quality of death, dying and bereavement education for professionals and the greater community.
- Promoting the interchange and development of related theory, research and clinical practices.
- Creating forums for death education and bereavement support discussion.
- Providing support and resources through professional presentations and building community connections.
- Assisting with providing information and referral resources.