The Northwest Association for Death Education & Bereavement Support is a non-profit organization that exists to promote quality death education and bereavement support. The membership is made up of counselors, educators, nurses, physicians, hospital, nursing home and hospice personnel, social workers, philosophers, physical and recreational therapists, health specialists, volunteers and lay persons who are committed to:
- Improving the quality of death, dying and bereavement education.
- Promoting the interchange and development of related theory, research and clinical practices.
- Providing support, resources and encouragement to the membership and others in the field.
- Creating forums for death education and bereavement support discussion
- Assisting with providing information and referral resources.